Kaikille aloille soveltuva, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys,
Methods and Assessment: Completing the required assignments according to the instructions given on Moodle within the due dates.
Advanced topics in the field of Financial investments and modeling.
The course is targeted to those who are aiming at establishing a focused career in the field of Finance or aiming for Master studies in Finance.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of finance, economics, mathematics and statistics
– Statistics treatment of financial data.
– Assessment of financial market products.
– Portfolio theory and CAPM
– Be able to obtain and refine financial data for analysis.
– Be able to estimate necessary statistics parameters and test the normality of returns.
– Have knowledge about the different financial investment opportunities in the market and evaluate their risk/return relationship.
– Understand the essential assumptions and logic behind portfolio theory, and how to apply it on real market data, using optimization and modeling techniques.
– Understand and apply Capital Asset Pricing Model principles on market data and financial portfolios.
0 – 5