Tekniikan ja liikenteen ala,
Exercises (mandatory) and research assignment (optional)
The student understands the basics of the mobile programming in Google Android development environment. The student can design, implement and publish mobile applications for Android devices.
– Working with Android Studio
– Android platform and architecture
– Kotlin programming language
– interface implementation
– intents ja notifications
– themes and styles
– use of threads
– utilization of media and camera
– downloading and saving information on an Android device
– applications for home screen of Android device
– creating and using one’s own background processes
– utilization of map services
– handling of sensors
– design and implementation of developed interfaces
– Android Wear
– Android TV
– application release
Students deepen their knowledge by selecting one of the Android-related technology that has not been discussed in the course and implement a research assignment on the topic in small groups or individually. The research assignment includes familiarization with the selected technology and implementation of a mobile demonstration.
Prerequisites and co-requisites: Basics of IT and (object-oriented) programming.
Number rating 0-5