Matkailu-, ravitsemis- ja talousala, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys,
- Online workshops, Case studies, and Online Tasks
- Active participation in online discussions and group assignments
- Tasks are designed as individual and group work
This course offers a global perspective on the opportunities and issues facing today’s sales managers. Learning outcomes is achieved with individual and team assignments, interactive discussion topics and case studies. The lectures are online and video based, and study is completely online.
The course studies international sales environment, upcoming sales trends and cross cultural differences that influence organizing an effective international sales organization.
– Fundamentals of International Sales
– International Sales jobs and careers
– Planning sales
– Design and Implementation of International Sales strategies, and Key Account Management strategy
– Managing and developing sales processes
– Finding sales opportunities and sales leads
– Customer acquisition, prospecting internationally
– CRM in Global Perspective
– Developing solutions for customer needs with an international focus
– Creating long-lasting relationship in an international setting
– Building networks and partnerships in international sales
– Recruiting and Organizing international sales teams
– Training of an international sales team
– Deployment of an international sales team
– Evaluation of the performance of an international sales team
Objectives: Students understand the role and responsibilities of a sales executive in managing, supervising and developing the sales and the customer base of a company. They learn the importance of management of global sales teams and understand a sales executive’s role in networking and building partnerships in international sales.
0 - 5