Kaikille aloille soveltuva, Yamk, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys,
Online course, nonstop
Student can explore, identify and evaluate business opportunities and create solutions for them.
Student can design and develop solution in practice for the identified opportunity.
Student can transform product, service and business ideas into a customer driven serviceproducts and commercialise it.
Student can commercialise solution concept in to new product, service and business.
Student can design business models, evaluate profitability and feasibility.
Eexploring and evaluating busines opportunities
– searching and knowing business environment: markets, industry, key trends and maacro economical factros
– searching and creating development challenges
– learning to use service and busienss design processes and methods
– genereting ideas for solutions
– defining solution concept
– identifying and segmenting different customer groups
– profiling customers job-to-done, needs and gains
– designing value proposition: features of serviceproduct / product, pain relievers and gain creators
– competetive analyses and defining competetive advantge
– personal sellingskills
Desiging busienss model
– service blueprint for customer journey
– designing business model for customer value proposition
– personal selling skills for business model
– defining service value for for customer as increased sales, improved profitability and cost savings
– pricing strategy for the service product
– projecting and evaluationg elements of profitable business model.