Kaikille aloille soveltuva, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys,
Advanced topics in the field of Financial investments and modeling.
The course is targeted to those who are aiming at establishing a focused career in the field of Finance or aiming for Master studies in Finance.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of finance, economics, mathematics and statistics
– Statistics treatment of financial data.
– Assessment of financial market products.
– Portfolio theory and CAPM
– Be able to obtain and refine financial data for analysis.
– Be able to estimate necessary statistics parameters and test the normality of returns.
– Have knowledge about the different financial investment opportunities in the market and evaluate their risk/return relationship.
– Understand the essential assumptions and logic behind portfolio theory, and how to apply it on real market data, using optimization and modeling techniques.
– Understand and apply Capital Asset Pricing Model principles on market data and financial portfolios.
Methods and Assessment: Completing the required assignments according to the instructions given on Moodle within the due dates.
0 – 5