13.11.2019 Aikuistyo, Anatomia ja fysiologia, Ehkäisevä työ, Fysioterapia, Gerontologia, Johtaminen ja työyhteisö, Nuorisotyö, Päihde- ja mielenterveystyö, Raskaus ja perheet, Seksuaalisuus, Sosiaali-, terveys- ja liikunta-ala, Yamk
Professional Ethics on-line course is for Master’s (YAMK) degree students. You will deepen your competence in professional ethics as experts, managers and developers. You will learn about demanding ethical issues in groups and you will share your expertise with students from different work communities and organizations.
The objective is that the students are able to evaluate and to apply the basic values of their own field and the field of professional ethics as experts and developers of working life. In addition, the students are able to apply their problem-solving skills to ethical questions in client relations and work communities. The students identify their strengths and the developmental challenges of their expertise. They are capable of learning in groups and of sharing their acquired expertise with different specialist communities.
– Ethics, philosophy, moral and ethical rules, ethical principles, values and beliefs in a clinical setting and in leadership, management, health promotion, rehabilitation and social welfare
– Theories of philosophical ethics
– Ethical sensitiveness and professional codes of ethics in nursing, in health promotion, in rehabilitation, in social welfare and in leadership and management
– Patients’ or clients’ basic rights and duties of social and health care professionals regarding the national legislation
– Ethical issues and dilemmas in social and health care