Luonnontieteiden ala, Tekniikan ja liikenteen ala,
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of computer systems and web based services.
Contents: Introduction to Cloud Computing, Cloud Deployment Models, Cloud Services, Virtualization, Cloud Computing Standards, Interoperability between cloud service providers, Cloud Security & Cloud Management.
Learning Outcomes: Students will be proficient in understanding:
– Cloud computing concepts and cloud-based services.
– The cloud deployment model and concept of different cloud models: IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.
– Basics of virtualization
– The phenomenon of moving towards the cloud
– Cloud Computing Standards
– Interoperability between cloud service providers
– Cloud Security & Management
All assignments must be completed in order to obtain the grade for the course. The exercises include assignments and quizzes.
Distance learning, Self Study, Assignments, Quizzes & Video Tutorials