Digital Marketing in Modern Business
22.05.2023 - 07.07.2023
Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
This course will introduce you to the valuable technics of digital marketing such as content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, WhatsApp Marketing.
You will understand the importance of artificial intelligence in digital marketing and discover some powerful AI-based digital marketing tools. No previous knowledge of digital marketing is needed to participate in this course.
Upon completion of the course, the student is able to
- Understand and describe Digital Marketing as a strategic tool in today’s international business environment
- Gain in-depth knowledge of inbound marketing and content marketing
- Apply digital marketing theories to practical marketing campaigns
Understand how companies can use and leverage search engine marketing (SEO), email marketing and mobile marketing.
- Understand what kind of opportunities WhatsApp and instant mobile messaging offer to companies today.
- Develop an action plan in order to implement digital marketing for any company
- Create a simple digital marketing plan for a company
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: SOSTAC model, Content marketing & Inbound Marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing & WhatsApp Marketing
- Why companies need to create a digital marketing plan
- How to create digital marketing plan using SOSTAC planning model
- How to promote your business with Content marketing & Inbound Marketing
- How to promote your business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- How to promote your business Email Marketing
- How to promote your business Mobile Marketing & WhatsApp
- How to create a digital marketing plan for your business
- Interviews with Finnish digital marketing experts
- Examples and case studies
- Questions and answers
The course has no special starting requirements.
Course assessment (1-5) is based on:
- Self assessment students complete at the end of the course
- Quizzes student complete and the end of each topic (5 in total)
- Digital marketing plan that student will create at the end of the course.
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
The course consists of virtual learning and independent work.
100% virtual course
Forum discussions and participation is an important part of the course
Student can access the course material (video tutorials and materials) in Moodle
Please note that if the course is not available on the enrolment list it is already full.
Haaga-Helia students enrol to the course (COM8HH009) during Haaga-Helia enrolment period through Peppi.