Introduction to AI
01.11.2022 - 30.06.2023
Kaikille aloille soveltuva
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
Outcomes: Student is able to
- descripe what Artificial Intelligence means in practice and what aspects it includes
- descripe what makes Artificial Intelligence a revolutionary technology
- connect Artificial Intelligence in different industries
- relate ethical aspects related to the use of artificial intelligence
- understand the future of Artificial Intelligence
- In this course, you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, and understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks.
- With technology taking the world by storm and its constant evolution to become better and more efficient, comes its paramount importance in our lives. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not – everyone interested in learning what AI is, what is possible (and not possible) with AI, and how it affects our lives.
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
Time- and location-independent online implementation. The course does not have a specific teacher in charge. Students get to freely go through the material while the course is available.
Students of the other UAS (Degree students and Open Studies’ path students) enrol via Ilmoittautuminen/Enrol -link. Use your student email on the enrolment form. You will receive starting instructions immediately after registering and you can start the course. If you can’t find starting instructions, please send email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open UAS students: Enrol via Avoin AMK ilmoittautuminen. You will receive starting instructions in a few days. A price of the course is 75 €.