Introduction to Digital Technology (NonStop)
28.02.2022 - 31.12.2022
Kaikille aloille soveltuva
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
- Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things
- Industrial Internet of Things & Industry 4.0
- Cloud Services
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Future Technologies & What’s next
The course is completed online according to student’s own time schedule. Maximum duration 6 months.
After completing the course the student can:
Describe what technologies and concepts such as Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality(VR) and Augment Reality (AR) are, and how they can help our life and create opportunities for innovations.s
Create an innovation proposal utilizing digital technologies.
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
- Online collaboration in the learning environments and independent self-study and working with assignments.
Tests used for each studied sbject to verify student’s learning outcomes.
- The course provides an understanding about digital technologies.
- Student work both individually and collaborate virtually in the learning environment.
- Student read material and watch videos and then complete automatic assessed assignments for the studied subjects.
- Student also create an innovation proposal where digital technology is used.
Personal work: self-study and assignments: 60 hours
- discussions about selected videos
- exercises about subjects related to digitalisation
- creation of an innovation proposal
Material (videos, articles, etc) from the internet, available via the learning environment (ITS).
All the assignments are done in the learning environment (ITS).
Note: There is a longer similar kind of course: Introduction to Digitalisation 5 cr.
If you have taken that course already, you should not participate in this course!
Spots (min-max): 1o -200
- Students from TUAS: 50 places
- Open UAS: 100 places
- and other Universities of Applied Sciences: 50 places
If any course places become available after the enrolment period, the students may also be accepted from the waiting list.
Students at TUAS – enrolment in Peppi NOT via the link in CampusOnline-portal.