Nursing of children and young persons (nonstop)
24.08.2021 - 21.02.2022
Sosiaali-, terveys- ja liikunta-ala
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
After completing this course the student:
- knows the normal growth and development of children
- knows the special features of children and young people and can apply this knowledge to nursing
- can apply knowledge about anatomy and physiology, applied pharmacology and medication to nursing children and young people
- knows the most common diseases of children and young people to nursing
- can take into account and support the family as part of nursing children and young people
- The normal growth and development of children and special characteristics of the child and of young nursing/principles
- Children`s health today
- Respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, endocrine disorders
- Children and medication
- Pain management
- Family-centered pediatric nursing
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
The course is completed in Learn – digital learning platform. The digital learning platform contains online materials, presentations and video examples. The course includes assignments and tests. 3 ECTS credits equal 27 hours of individual study load.
The estimated time for completing this course is two months.
Please notice that cancellation has to be made as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is available only for member of TEHY. If you are not a member of TEHY, you can enrol to this course via this link. The course is free of charge.