Management and Finance of Team Work
08.01.2024 - 03.05.2024
Kaikille aloille soveltuva, Tekniikan ja liikenteenala
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
- Understands the function of a organization
- Can distinguish different management models and reasons to use them
- Understands that people are different and how it affects communication
- Realizes how to utilize individual strenghts in team work
- Understands the legal framework and its limitations and liabilities in work guidance
- Understands the possibilities of various tools in team management
- Understands the basics of business unit budgeting
- Understands the function of business unit in relation to income statement of a company
- Understands the role of management accounting in operational management
During the course you will study such topics as:
- Organization and management structures
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Laws and ethics
- Management tools
- Performance and profitability
All the assignments for this course are on the learning platform – Moodle. The grade is formed on the basis of the weightings of the online exams, taking into account the individual final grade of each exam.
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
Online course implementation. This course is completely done in remote study mode.
All the assignments are done in the numerical order based on student’s own schedule. Some assignments might be possible to re-do after a short time delay for additional studying.