Hub:  Ohjelmointikielet, Tekniikan ja liikenteen ala
Learning outcomes of the course
The student is familiar with C++ language and its specific features in object-oriented programming. The student knows how to define a class, instantiate it and write code, in which the objets created are used. The student knows how to make objects interact with each other, how to use inheritance and how to use dynamic binding.
The student knows how to define and use generic functions and classes as well as operator functions.
– automatic and dynamic creation of an object,
– constructors and destructors,
– inheritance, associations, aggregation,
– function overloading,
– virtual functions and dynamic binding,
– various parameter types,
– copy constructor,
– operator overloading,
– generic classes and functions,
– standard class library.
Course will be approved after 80% or more of it has been done.