The student is able to describe the basic principles of cloud services. The student is able to name some common uses of cloud services. The student is able to name typical advantages, disadvantages and challenges of cloud services. The student is able to describe the basic implementations technologies of cloud services.
- OS virtualizations
- Popular and major platforms
- Cloud computing, containers and other instances
- Content Delivery Networks and WAFs
- Web hosting
- Content delivery networks
- IoT and special cloud services
This course is a instructor-led technology self-study from provided sources.