Students in the field of health care.
- Nursing care of the patient with mental health disorders
- Nursing care of the patient with addiction and substance use disorders
- Organization and management of mental health care on a national level, including the specific legislation concerning mental health care
- Common mental health disorders.
- Medication used in mental health care
- Mental Health first aid Legislation and social control onto substance abuse
- Interventions and methods used in mental health nursing
- Preventive working methods
- Specific features of different groups of substance abusers
- Documentation in mental health nursing
- Victims of violence
No prerequisites required.
Form of examination and criteria for assessment:
Tasks and assignments. Grade 1 – 5.
Students need to have a computer.
Course additional info
More information will be sent to the participants closer to the beginning of the course.
Course enrolment info
If you have problems with signing up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com