Learning outcomes of the course
After completing the course, student is able to use powershell’s advanced functions and properties.
- Advanced functions
- .NET ja REST API & Windows PowerShell
- Controller Scripts
- ebugging scripts
- XML, JSON ja customized data format
- Analyzing Powershell
Course way of working and time table
- The course consists of 8 lessons.
- The theory is studied by own pace using course materials.
- Course lessons for each module are studied and the corresponding exercises are performed.
- The emphasis is on practical exercises.
- The student is encouraged to study the theory using text books while performing exercises.
The laboratory exams are performed in student’s own computer system.
At the end of the course a final test is taken (on-line Moodle test). The test is in English.
Course is delivered via Metropolia’s Moodle environment.