The course focuses on the brand management and visual communication as essential business factors for creating company and brand images. Core issues are: branding, brand analysis, design management of international business, visual communication research and advertising, recommendation-based markets, product-service-information-environment factors in branding.
- is able to understand and assess the change of marketing communication style in the recommendation based markets
- is able to identify and construct the main factors that build the company image and brands
- is able to recognize and relate the formation tools and research methods for basic visual communication and can apply them for interpretation and construction purposes
- is able to interpret and analyze from existing company material the building of brand identity and how well it is succeeding
- is able to apply brand building factors and visual communication tools in collaborative, new brand image construction task
- is able to operate collaboratively in managing a holistic brand creation process and inventing and debating the factors and visual communication involved in it
Estimation Scale pass/fail
Course way of working and time table
Contemporary study material will be delivered from professional journals (for example www.dmi.org).
The assessment is based on the below competences:
- Brand design knowledge (apply & assess)
- Visual competence (analyse & construct & relate & communicate)
- Working community expertise (operate & interpret)
- Innovation competence (invent & debate)
- Internationalism competence (identify & recognize)
Course enrolment info
Please write down your personal student e-mail address of your home UAS in the registration form.
Ilmoita kotikorkeakoulusi opiskelijasähköpostiosoite ilmoittautumisen yhteydessä.