25.05.2020 - 07.08.2020
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
3 ECTS credit
Languages and Communication HUB
Available for open UAS
16.03.2020 - 30.04.2020
After completing the course, the student will have the basic knowledge and skills in business English used at work.
- Basics of business English
- Spoken business English (holding oral presentations, telephone English, small talk, customer service)
- Written business English (short messages)
- Grammatical correctness in English business communication
- Cultural differences in English communication (short presentation)
- Europass CV, job applications
- Study program specific terminology and work situations
The course corresponds to the B2 level of the Common European Framework.
It is recommended that the student should have received a passing grade in the English skills test if the student’s study program arranged one at the beginning of the studies.
Course language is both English and Finnish.
Course additional info
Please check course description for more information.