Ala:  Kielet ja kulttuuri, Yamk, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala, Yrittäjyys
– The students are able to identify the international aspects of corporate communication with different stakeholders
– The students are able to find solutions to communication problems in international cases.
– The students know how to develop a strategic plan for international communication in business.
– The students know the meaningful use of the world wide web and social media in international corporate communication.
– The students develop their understanding of the cross-cultural considerations of corporate communication
– corporate communication: content and functions, stakeholder management, corporate identity and branding, communication strategy
– communication in international business
– global and local in communication
– lingua franca
– role of the web and social media