Ala:  Kaikille aloille soveltuva
The student is able to
– describe differences between virtual world and physical world
– identify business opportunities in the internet and networks
– apply an understanding of the internet society to build new markets
– combine business and information technology knowledge
– utilize opportunities of digitalization for business
0-5. The study unit consists of 8 chapters. Each chapter contains a quiz. These quizzes have to be completed succesfully to obtain a grade one. To achieve grade two, university students need to be active on the discussion forums and to achieve a grade three to five, university students will also need to return an essay. The essay can be written in English or Finnish.