Ala:  Kaikille aloille soveltuva
This course is designed to students who are absolute beginners in Portuguese language. The students will get familiar with the fundamentals of the language in a very immersive, contextualized way. The lessons explore the most up-to-date interactive tools for online teaching, provided by the Finnish platform CLANED. The course’s material is totally authentic, created by the native Brazilian teachers of the Brazil-Finland Cultural Center. The main goal is to provide the student with a high-quality set of basic expressions and vocabulary, in order to encourage the communication in daily-life situations.
By enrolling to this course, the student will also participate in the community of Portuguese speakers in Finland. The student will get invitations to cultural events organized by the Brazil-Finland Cultural Center and the Brazilian Embassy.
• Irregular verbs SER and ESTAR (verb to be),
• Regular verbs with the following terminations: -ar, -er, -ir (simple present tense),
• Numbers and hours,
• Prepositions and pronouns,
• Interrogative words, and
• Vowels, consonants and the complete alphabet in Portuguese.
Tavoitteet: After completing this course, you will be able to
• introduce yourself,
• tell where are you from and where you are,
• describe your routine and hobbies,
• express your preferences (likes and dislikes), and
• recognize the sounds of Brazilian Portuguese language (phonetics and pronunciation).
Työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus:
Period – 12 weeks, from September 23 to December 13 2019
How will be course delivered?
- Recorded videos, featuring Brazil-Finland Cultural Center’s teachers
- PDF material
- Interactive exercises
- Online chats at CLANED platform
Reading/listening/speaking tasks: 120 hours
Interactive exercises: 20 hours
Quiz preparation and participation: 20 hours
All Material will be available on Claned Platform
Course literature: The material is designed and provided by Brazil-Finland Cultural Center’s teachers.
Opettaja(t): Course coordinator and contact person at Turun ammattikorkeakoulu / TUAS is Ajaya Joshi. The course is held by the Brazil-Finland Cultural Center of the Embassy of Brazil in Helsinki. The material is designed and provided by Cultural Center’s teachers: Helena Noto – Pedagogical Coordinator and teacher, Patricia Carvalho Ribeiro – Teacher, Bianca Benini - Teacher
Ilmoittautumiskäytäntöihin liittyvät kyselyt: email@example.com
Ilmoittautuminen: 26.08.2019 - 04.09.2019
Ajankohta: 23.09.2019 - 13.12.2019