Ala:  Kaikille aloille soveltuva
Student is familiar with the basics of social media and can utilize different social media tools in work environment. The student understands the netiquette and the forming of digital identity. The student knows core concepts of information security in social media and can utilize social media in work environment.
2. What kind of social media tools, network environments and services are available?
3. What are the rules of social media and how they are build up in a work community?
4. What is a digital identity and how it is formed?
5. What kind of information security things should be taken into account when utilizing social media in work communities?
6. How social media is utilized in work communities?
Teaching form: Online self-study course in English. The studies are carried out in two parts. The first part of 2 credits will be completed in June and the second part of 3 credits in August.
There is compulsory preliminary assignment. In addition there are 4 separate learning assignments.