Objectives: The student is able to describe the basic principles of cloud services. The student is able to name some common uses of cloud services. The student is able to name typical advantages, disadvantages and challenges of cloud services. The student is able to describe the basic implementations technologies of cloud services.
– Intro to cloud services and virtual private servers
– OS virtualizations
– Popular and major platforms
– Cloud computing, containers and other instances
– Content Delivery Networks and WAFs
– Web hosting
– Content delivery networks
– IoT and special cloud services
Distance learning. Entire course is independent self-studies and research from provided sources and writing mini-essays.
Learning diary. Grade 0-5. Peer reviews.