3D Modelling CATIA V6. Versatile 3D design software that is especially used by large companies and their subcontracting chains. By knowing the CATIA V6 modelling, you are expanding your ability to get into the engineering industry.
- The students master 3D-modelling.The student are able to model solid models and also surface models, sheet metal components and knows basic of FEM calculation. They master parametric feature modelling and the production of workshop drawings based on a 3D model.
- EA-EE: EUR-ACE: Engineering design / TKNSU Competence in design:
The students are able to model different types of 3D –models. They are able to make workshop drawings according to technical drawings standards.
- YHTVI: Communication skills: The students are able to add figures and technical drawing to their assignments.
- EA-EE EUR-ACE: Engineering Design
- TKNSU: Competence in design
- YHTVI: Communication skills
- 3D modelling methods
- Model structure and the use of structure tree
- The hierarchy of features and assemblies
- Creating drawings on a model and an assembly parts list on an assembly drawing
- Parametrisation at model level
Basic knowledge of Technical drawing and CAD.
Arbetsformer och schemaläggning
Online studies. The course is studied independently. The use of the program and the learning assignments are instructed by videos. Learning assignments are returned to the learning platform.
Please cancel your studies via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email the name of the course you are cancelling and your contact information. Thank you!
Please note! We do not process enrollments between 21.12.2022-6.1.2023.