The course will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 10. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your:
- practical skills in deploying Windows
- Managing devices and data
- configuring connectivity and maintain Windows.
Course includes requirements for MD-100: Windows 10 certification.
- Configure language packs
- perform a clean installation
- migrate user data
- perform an in-place upgrade (using tools * such as MDT, WDS, ADK, etc.)
- select the appropriate Windows edition
- Troubleshoot activation issues
- Manage local users, local groups, and devices:
- manage devices in directories
- manage local groups
- manage local users
- Configure data access and protection
- configure NTFS permissions
- configure shared permissions
- Configure devices by using local policies
- configure local registry
- implement local policy
- troubleshoot group policies on devices
- Manage Windows security
- configure user account control (UAC)
- configure Windows Defender Firewall
- implement encryption
The students attend to the lectures, that cover the topics of the course. The theory can also be studied at own pace using course books and training material.
The students can download virtual machines from OneDrive and create exercise environment in their own Hyper-V.
The final test is done remotely.
Arbetsformer och schemaläggning
Course is 100% Self-Study course and doesn’t include official Timetable.
Timetable is totally up to Student her-/himself.