Interdisciplinary Collaboration and Entrepreneurship
15.09.2023 - 31.07.2024
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
5 ECTS credit
4everyone HUB, Health and Wellbeing HUB
Available for open UAS
After having completed these studies you
- are able to define the terms multi-/ inter-/ transdisciplinary and collaboration.
- know the principles and framework of interdisciplinary collaboration.
- are able to examine factors that may influence interdisciplinary collaboration and consequent service user outcomes.
- know how to work in interdisciplinary relationships and intercultural groups.
- are able to share your own expertise in mentorship relations.
- have adopted an entrepreneurial attitude and skills.
Grading scale: 0 – 5
Active participation via contact and virtual learning, exercises and student discussions:
- theoretical point of view
- interdisciplinary project scheme
- showroom in the end
Course way of working and time table
100 % online studies (Moodle)
Reading material and writing an assignment 135 h.
Course enrolment info
Studies are free of charge for CampusOnline students, i.e. for the present degree students of Universities of Applied Sciences in Finland and for the study path and exchange students of UAS degree studies.
Course fee for open UAS students is 75 euros.