Leadership and Technology in Supporting Staff and Client Participation
15.09.2023 - 31.07.2024
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
5 ECTS credit
4everyone HUB, Health and Wellbeing HUB
Available for open UAS
After having completed these studies you
- are able to use digitalisation and emerging technologies to make social and health care more effective, efficient and client-centered.
- are able to integrate digitalisation and technology to transform healthcare practice from both leader, staff and client viewpoint.
- know how to assess and utilise information when integrating technology in health practice and client/patient education.
- understand utilisation of shared responsibility.
- know how to assess national and international challenges and opportunities for health promotion utilising ICT tools.
Grading scale: 0 – 5
Orientation, lectures and guided working, independent and group working, blended learning (web-based and independent learning)
Course way of working and time table
100 % online studies (Moodle)
Reading material and writing an assignment 135 h.
Course enrolment info
Studies are free of charge for CampusOnline students, i.e. for the present degree students of Universities of Applied Sciences in Finland and for the study path and exchange students of UAS degree studies.
Course fee for open UAS students is 75 euros.