After completing the course, student has ability in theory and in practise to use Power BI to analyze, present and automate tasks during in his/her workflow.
- Connect to data sources using import, DirectQuery, and live connection options
- Use Power Query Editor for data transformation and data cleansing processes
- Write M and R scripts and dataflows to do the same in the cloud
- Design effective reports with built-in and custom visuals to optimize user experience
- Implement row-level and column-level security in your dashboards
- Deploy your Power BI Desktop files into Power BI Report Server
Grading is Pass/Fail.
Course includes 10 lessons and Final test.
The final test contains 60 multi-choice questions and the duration is 150 minutes and it will be done remotely.
- The minimum passing score for the test is 600/1000.
- If not achieved, the student needs retake the test.
- The retake limit is 3!
Course way of working and time table
Course is 100% online, self-study course and it can be done in own pace.