Strategic Thinking and Future Orientation
15.09.2023 - 31.07.2024
Kaikille aloille soveltuva, Matkailu-, ravitsemis- ja liikunta-ala, Yhteiskuntatieteiden, liiketalouden ja hallinnon ala
Tarjotaan avoimen opiskelijoille
- Strategic thinking and visioning
- Analysis of industry and anticipation of the future as part of strategic thinking
- Scenarios as working method
- Future information as part of leadership and management, and in decision making
After having completed these studies you
- are able to describe both the meaning of strategic thinking and continuous renewal in relation to the vision of organisation and in development of competitiveness.
- are able to choose new strategic approaches during organisational changes and renewal processes.
- recognize/anticipate the changes happening in the organisational environment.
- have readiness to adapt methods of anticipation, and foresee the future trends of
Grading scale: 0 – 5
The course is open from 15 September 2023 to 31 July 2024 in the academic year 2023 – 2024. The assignments required to complete the course can be returned at any time to the return folder in the course.
The learning assignments have five submission dates during the academic year 2023 – 2024. All the learning assignments must be completed by the submission date. The completed assignments will be evaluated within four weeks from each submission date.
Opintojakson työskentelytavat ja aikataulutus
100 % online studies (Moodle)
Self-study in Moodle platform.
Learning assignment / development work for the target organization chosen by the student.
This course is only for Master degree students.
Studies are free of charge for CampusOnline students, i.e. for the present degree students of Universities of Applied Sciences in Finland and for the study path and exchange students of UAS degree studies.
Course fee for open UAS students is 75 euros.