Service design 3: Customer experience management
23.01.2023 - 31.08.2023
XAMK University of Applied Sciences
5 ECTS credit
Hospitality Management HUB
Available for open UAS
21.11.2022 - 28.05.2023
Customer experience is an integrated customer assessment of all aspects of its interaction with the company based on his emotional perception and rational analysis. Customer Experience Management (CEM) is becoming an increasingly important factor in a company’s long-term success, having a direct impact on brand perception, customer loyalty, and retaining customers.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
• Know and apply the most important tools and techniques used to create compelling customer experiences like Design Thinking Method
• Know and be able to use in creating customer experiences the latest research on consumer behavior, human decision making
• Know the difference between B2C and B2B settings and its implication for CEM
• Know and apply the strategy of CEM in marketing and management in general
• Know how to analyze and create the customer journey map
You will be able to:
– know the basic concepts of experience economy and experiential marketing;
– understand the new rules of value creation and identify the main tendencies influencing customer-company interactions;
– realize the main changes in customer behavior and the role, customers play in co-creation, analyze roles and motivations of participants;
– analyze interactions between a company and their customers in an every touch point.
Course way of working and time table
This course contains an online study material, individual online tests and the final test.
23.1.-31.8.2023. The first start is 23.1.2023. After that students can start their studies approximately within a week after enrolling on this course. The estimated time for completing this course is 3 months. The last day of registration is May 28, 2023.